It’s already the third week of the new year and we’re still feeling the love for Molly’s Drawing Blood.
These past few days have seen the release of a number of really great articles, reviews, and interviews including one by Reza Aslan, author of the amazing book, Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth. Please take a moment to check it out:
Omnivoracious: Lonely, Intensely Difficult, and Generally Torturous. January 15, 2016.
And some others we’re especially proud of:
- Truthout: From Nightclub Artist to Graphic Journalist: Molly Crabapple on Her Life’s Work. January 12, 2016.
- The Economist: Illustrations from the edge: When anger turns to ink. January 7, 2016.
- Die Welt: March Through the Rebellions. January 2, 2016.
- Virtual Memories #150 Molly Crabapple. January 12,2016.
- The Laura Flanders Show Molly Crabapple. January 12,2016.
- MSNBC So Popular Molly Crabapple on her memoir Drawing Blood. January 8,2016.